ASD Autism Specialist - Coventry - January 2018 Start
ASD (Autism) Teaching Assistant - Coventry -January 2018 Start
ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) specialist Teaching Assistants are required to work with pupils aged 7 to 16 in an SEN School in Coventry. If you have experience working with a range of Special Educational Needs, particularly with ASD (Autism), this could be a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive and ambitious SEN School.
The school requires:
- Experienced SEN Teaching Assistants/ Learning Support Assistants (Essential)
- Confident in managing challenging behaviour (Essential)
- Degree, NVQ Level 3 or SEND Qualification (Essential)
- Team Teach (Desirable)
- PECS Trained (Desirable)
- Applied Behaviour Analysis (Advantageous)
- Competitive Rate of Pay
- Opportunity for additional training and experience
- Rewarding experience
Academics are a specialist SEN agency working in partnership with SEN Schools across Birmingham, Coventry and Warwickshire. We work closely alongside SENCo's from Mainstream Schools and understand the challenges faced by staff within schools.
If you would like to hear more about this SEN Teaching Assistant position, please call Abi at Academics on or email