Rules Engine Analyst
Vitality, Rules Engine Analyst, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Rules Engine Analystcare will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Rules Engine Analyst you will be responsible for the creation and enhancements to existing rules and development of new rules, which maintain the financial performance of the claims fund.
Responsibilities as ourRules Engine Analyst include:
- Determining the effectiveness of existing rules through quantitative analytics of management information
- Creation of performance dashboard and identified, associated MI
- Modelling impacts and effects of new and/or enhanced rule changes
- Facilitating and completing UAT of all new, enhanced or fixed rules prior to any live deployment
- Maintaining the operational testing environment and rule set version controls
- Documenting the rule changes for both existing rule enhancements and new rules requiring implementation
- Development of rule change requests and requirements
- Maintaining the operational development environment and rule set version control
- Take full responsibility for regularly updating own knowledge and monitoring teams’ knowledge of FCA regulations - company products, processes and procedures in order to provide the best, accurate customer information at all times
To become ourRules Engine Analyst, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Experience of working with a Rules Engine or dedicated rule sets would be advantageous
- Logical thinker who can translate requirements into linear and logical process steps to create automated rule sets
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication, coaching and feedback skills
You will need to have the following key attributes:
- Willingness to take ownership
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Positive “can-do” attitude and live the Vitality values
- Ability to prioritise workload and deliver to deadlines
Working for Vitality as a Rules Engine Analyst, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Thursday 25 January 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Rules Engine Analyst please click ‘apply’ today.