CRM & Marketing Automation Consultant
About the role
This is a blended strategic and executional role for a driven, hands-on, experienced Marketing Automation professional who specialises in MarTech. You will be owning relationships with multiple Marketing Automation clients, and help them build and optimise their marketing capabilities. This will include startups that are just starting to build their CRM and Marketing Automation abilities from scratch, so your communication skills and ability to break down and prioritise tasks for small businesses will be critical.
You will be working with senior marketers and decision makers client-side to scope detailed solutions and delivery plans - and then have a hands-on approach to delivery and training.
The right candidate will have agency-side or large client experience with both strategy and delivery, and have the desire to expand their scope of responsibility and take ownership of, support and execute Marketing Automation & CRM strategies for organisations of all sizes.
This role sits in a central team of experts responsible for supporting up to 20 individual businesses across a variety of verticals. As a result, in addition to excellence in daily deliverables your communication and networking skills will be notably strong.
This role has an initial 12-month contract with the possibility of becoming full-time.
- Define and own Marketing Automation projects for multiple clients. Become the knowledge owner of the client, their requirements and processes
- Deliver best practices surrounding Marketing Automation and partner with customers to make sure their strategy is aligned with their execution within the platform
- Manage the delivery of the agreed solution in close collaboration with a setup that can be consisting of the client key contact persons, project managers and / or technology partners. You're also comfortable to do this yourself for smaller projects
- Be proactive in identifying and delivering improvements, including during in-flight campaigns
- Write and validate business requirements, workflows, process designs, reporting designs, functional requirements and any other campaign performance measures
- Maintain a detailed and up-to-date knowledge of industry (competitors' and clients') activities
- Influencing prospect decision making in a manner which educates the customer and builds up their trust in our expertise
- Spot any business development opportunities at existing client projects
- Share knowledge of the projects you work on with the wider Marketing Automation team.
- Manage the implementation of HubSpot, Pardot and Salesforce, including technical configuration of the platform, native integrations, and helping clients launch their first campaigns
- Providing functional training to client users in order to help build self-sufficient customers. Lead 4-8 week training cycles for new customers
Skills and/or Experience
- BA / BSc Honours degree
- 3-5+ years experience with demonstrable success in customer facing roles and project scoping in CRM and/or Marketing Automation.
- Experience in Marketing Automation / CRM at agency, consultancy or client side
- Experience with multiple Marketing Automation platforms such as HubSpot, Pardot, Salesforce, Marketo, Oracle and Adobe
- Bonus: experience in multiple CRM platforms
- Bonus: vendor certifications in Marketing Automation & CRM platforms
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Competitive benefits package (private healthcare, pension scheme, 25 days holiday and other flexible benefits such as Perkbox, contribution to gym membership)
- Opportunity for career development. Reward and progression are based on real business achievements for our clients
- If you are driven, have the ability to learn and adapt quickly, have a willingness to go above and beyond for our customers, then you will fit well within our culture