Band 6 Speech And Language Therapist
Job Title: Band 6 Speech & Language Therapist
Salary: £24.00 - £25.87 ltd per hour depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, 8.30-4.30
Are you an experienced Speech and Language Therapist looking to utilise your skills in a role that truly makes a difference to patients lives? Working within the London North West Trust is exhilarating in a fast paced and demanding environment.
Could this opportunity build and expand on your experiences with a wide range of diverse and complex cases to enhance you skills?
As the Master vender for London North West NHS Healthcare trust, Medacs Healthcare is given priority of all Speech and Language Therapy positions across the trust which Covers both Ealing and Harrow Boroughs, we are currently looking to source Speech and Language Therapists who have the following skill sets who will be instrumental in joining and supporting busy departments to assist in providing patient care and reduce their patient waiting lists.
As a Speech and Language Therapist, you will be using your vast knowledge and skills to treat patients who have various levels of speech, language and communication problems and difficulties in swallowing, drinking or eating working within an acute setting.
You'll be working apart of the inpatient MDT covering the following caseloads, Critical Care, progressive and acute Neurological, Care of the Elderly, gastroenterology & respiratory.
You will play a vital role in delivering and devising treatment programmes to enable your patients to improve as much as possible, with an aim to reduce hospital admissions and have a lasting impact upon the health of the Blackpool community.
Communication in one form or another is central to our society and our individual sense of self, therefore it is crucial that any problems arising with these are dealt with as quickly as possible. We're dedicated to finding you roles that will allow you to help do this.
What we want from you:
- HCPC Registration.
- Previous experience as a band 6 Speech and Language Therapist in the NHS.
- Experience in dysphagia management
What we can offer in return
- A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
- Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
- Weekly payroll.
- Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs.
- Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
- Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management.
For further information please contact Josh Barnard on .