Owen Reed are recruiting for a Receptionist to join a Law firm in London. The Receptionist will report to the Advanced Bookings Team Leader
The Receptionist will assist with the management of the room booking process, ensuring that all requests are dealt with quickly and efficiently and that details are accurately entered on to the system.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Receptionist:
· Coordinating all meeting room bookings, processing incoming telephone and e-mail requests.
· Liaising with catering/hospitality & AV departments to ensure the smooth provision of services to the meeting rooms as required.
· Assisting the business development and events teams with event planning and organisation.
· Organising and forward planning resources and services to ensure the smooth operation on the day for the reception teams
· Management of key staff and internal clients to meet the needs of the business.
· Conflict resolution for over subscription and clashes of meetings.
· Administrative tasks, including reconciliation of catering charges and statistical reporting.
· Adhere to all firm wide policies and procedures.
· Be conversant with the firms Health & Safety, Evacuation and Business Continuity Plan policies.
· Undertake other duties as required by the Advanced Bookings Team Leader.