Science Teacher for a leading school based in Wirral - REF 20110135
Excell Supply is a leading Education Sector Specialist, founded in 2011 with the ambition to be different from the traditional supply agencies. We have continually grown over the past 6 years and are passionate about raising standards in education.
School info -: We are currently recruiting for a well qualified Science Teacher in the Wirral area. The role is in a Secondary School who are looking for a candidate with excellent behaviour and classroom management who is keen and enthusiastic with experience of teaching Science to GCSE. Excell Supply are looking for someone who will be able to positively display their subject knowledge and also their confidence and dedication to pupil development.
This is a wonderful opportunity for both Newly Qualified and experienced teachers to join a highly rated secondary school which has made significant improvements in English and Maths in 2017.
We are looking to recruit a well-qualified and enthusiastic teacher of Science who will join a supportive team focused on improving standards through engaging students in their learning. Professional development to support you in being successful in the role and the opportunity to work with our students of whom we are very proud of is on offer to the successful candidate.
We need you to have…
- Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a Science qualification
- Experience of teaching A-Level
- Good classroom management skills
Excell Supply offers highly competitive rates and experienced education consultants offering career guidance and support. All applicants will be subject to a registration process, must hold QTS, and have a current DBS in place.
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want - we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - earn up to £50 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Access to discounts with over 3000 retailers via our Excell Rewards Programme
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place. Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.