Background: PHP, LAMP stack, PHPunit, Continuous integration
I'm working with a leading software consultancy business in Leeds who are expanding on their inhouse capability. Ideally you'll love Software Development and everything around it. This is an opportunity to work with a range of diverse technologies across multiple business domains. The company has doubled in size to nearly 1000 techies across the north. You will be working on leading products and services for some of the major employers across the region. You will be rewarded with excellent training, certifications and new tech!
As well as this you'll help with best practice across all development principles including project delivery, analysis and design, software development and quality assurance.
- Strong "Software Engineering" fundamentals and practical experience
- Strong PHP commercial experience
- Strong Object-Oriented skills (C#, C++, Java or similar)
- Unit test frameworks (PHPunit or similar)
- Strong practice of TDD and continuous integration
- Exposure to continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Ansible, Ant, Liquibase) and scripting
- Use of source code version control - Git, Subversion or Mercurial
- Exposure to DevOps tools such as Puppet, Chef or Docker would be advantageous
- Ideally some exposure to AWS
- Generous base salary dependant on skills + experience
- Exceptional training opportunities
- Flexible working
What to do next?
If this role sounds like you, apply now for immediate consideration or if you'd like to know more call Matthew on .