Finance Manager - 3 month rolling contract
We are working on behalf of a growing Group of Property companies, looking for a qualified Accountant to join them, initially on a 3-month full time contract, as a Finance Manager. The Finance Manager may be involved with lower level work in addition to the more senior responsibilities, therefore a hand-on and proactive approach is essential, as is experience preparing accounts for a group of companies.
To be considered for this position, you must be a fully qualified Accountant with at least two years post qualification experience.
- Assist and support the FD in all accounting matters
- Provide monthly management accounts for all entities
- Prepare bi-weekly cash flow forecasts
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Month end journal postings to Sage
- Prepare statements for review
- Liaise with key stakeholders including the Board
- Qualified Accountant
- 2 years+ PQE
- Strong Excel skills
- Experienced in preparing Accounts for a group
- Experience working in a multi-company group structure
- Professional and positive approach
- Experience using Sage
- Experience within the Property industry would be beneficial
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above advert then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.