Social Media Executive
Do you have experience managing social media platforms? Are you looking for your next challenge within Digital Marketing?
With your innovative approach and creative flair you will be solely responsible for my clients social media presence. Working independently you will hit the ground running by planning campaigns and content, as well as liaising with designers and other departments in order to push the digital marketing and build a successful social media presence.
- Experience managing social media platforms is essential
- Building a social media presence
- Ability to plan content strategically
- Knowledge of 'Hubspot' is desirable
- Experience in analysing digital marketing success
Reasons to work for my client:
- Fitness classes including 'boxercise' on site
- Changing rooms and showers on site
- Golf simulator and in house competitions
- Free parking
- Early access to concert tickets at Wembley
- 28 days Holiday Inc. Bank Holidays
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply today! We look forward to receiving your application.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.