Cathedral Appointments currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Property Paralegal to join a well-established firm based in Dorchester. This role would suit someone who has worked within Property Law, primarily within Residential Conveyancing, but also ideally within Commercial Property.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Dealing with cases from enquiry to post completion
- Proactively assisting in moving Property cases forward
- Supporting Property Partners and Lawyers with their caseloads
- An experienced Paralegal with experience within Residential Conveyancing and also ideally Commercial Property
- In-depth knowledge of the Conveyancing process, from enquiry to post completion
- You will have excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
This would be an ideal opportunity for an experienced Property Paralegal who is looking to progress their career within a reputable law firm. On offer is a highly competitive starting salary and market leading benefits. For more information or to apply for the role, please contact Sophia Damshenas at Cathedral Appointments today.
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above role.
Key Words: Residential Conveyancing, Conveyancing, Residential Property, Property, Commercial Property, Legal, Fee Earner, Law Firm, LLB, Law Degree, Law, Jobs in Dorchester, Dorchester Jobs, Dorset Jobs, Jobs in Dorset