Senior Product Executive
Senior Product Executive
£Competitive + benefits
We're showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we've focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. And the Sunday Times agrees. They've voted EE one of the Best Big Companies to Work For. This is your chance to join us.
In this role, you'll contribute to a range of innovative EE products, keeping our team at the forefront of a complex and evolving industry. That includes contributing to EE's portfolio of products and analysing their performance, always ensuring you're basing your inputs on customer needs and commercial impacts. The roadmaps you input into will have a clear and defined impact on business performance: so you'll need all of your knowledge, skills and ambition to ensure we're continually improving customer experiences.
What you'll do:
- Provide inputs to the product roadmap(s), clearly identifying customer and market needs, opportunities, pricing, segmentation, customer experience and device requirements.
- Work with partners and suppliers to ensure optimum support for EE requirements, and product strategy.
- Gather detailed requirements for new features and capabilities based on stakeholder and customer inputs.
- Lead the delivery of new product and service capabilities
- Assist with product launch activities
- Keep your finger on the pulse of our broad and fast-moving industry.
You'll definitely have:
- Experience of product development in mobile or other technical environments
- Commercial and analytical understanding with a track record of developing business cases
- Experience of achieving results through product management.
- A history of managing suppliers and partners
- Ability to operate at all levels in internal, partner and customer organisations.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- 25 days' holiday
- 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
- 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
- Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
For more information and to apply, please click on the apply link
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79192587