Morgan Hunt are currently working with one of the UK's youth charities to recruit a Communications Executive on an interim 3-month contract. This is an excellent opportunity for a someone with recent communications experience to work for a well-established charity.
As this role is working for a Public Sector client, the hiring manager has specified that they are specifically looking to see CVs from people with either a Central/Local Government, Housing Association or Education/Charity background.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the Media Relations Manager, the main duties are as follows:
- Support the Marketing and Communications Manager in the delivery of the communications strategy
- Deliver high level Communications Campaigns ensuring they on brand
- Identify media opportunities, liaising with PR agencies on a regular basis
- Implement social media strategies
- Create engaging content across multiple different platforms
- Build excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Candidates must also possess:
- Educated at degree level
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience working in a similar level role
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.