IT 1st Line Support Agent
Monday - Sunday (Work 5 days out of 7) 37.5 hours a week
Manchester City Centre
My client a large retail organisation, is seeking appoint an IT Desk Analyst to log incidents and requests and resolve where possible. When applicable ensure that Incidents and Service Requests are passed to the appropriate resolving team following documented procedures working within the scope of customer and IT Service Desk level agreements.
As an individual you'll need to be tenacious, a team player and someone committed to great customer service.
Experience and Skills required
- To provide first line technical support to the company in line with and adhering to documented working procedures.
- Identify trends and underlying issues through calls logged.
- To achieve all key performance targets
- Log (ensuring all relevant information is added to each incident/request record) identify, and escalate incidents and requests promptly to the appropriate source without causing delays to priority work
- Promptly identify and escalate incidents and requests to the appropriate source without causing delays to priority work
- Provide an effective interface to all other areas of IT
- To participate as a pro-active member of the team in order to improve overall function by putting forward ideas and raising issues and identifying trends.
You will initially start as an information gatherer then have the opportunity to progress to a fixer role
- Information gathering role is 8am to 6pm, 5 days out of 7 including bank holidays.
- If you are interested in becoming a fixer then you will need to be available to work from 6 am - 10:30pm 5 days out of 7 including bank holidays.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates. Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names
Rullion is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.