Digital Marketing Manager
Our client has an excellent reputation, both regionally and nationally, as a highly successful provider of education and training.
They are seeking to appoint, on a temporary basis initially, a qualified and experienced Digital Marketing Manager, who has excellent written English, excellent interpersonal skills, and a 'good eye' for design. This Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and management of the client's digital marketing; and they will also be expected to perform a management role within the Marketing team.
This will include managing budgets, forecasting workloads, creating the annual marketing plan and monitoring its implementation, whilst also managing the client's website, social media, email marketing, text message marketing, website marketing, research, and analysis.
- Develop the client's digital strategy, ensuring that it evolves with emerging trends and customer preferences
- Responsible for the client's website, including updates, redesign, and analysis of activity and recommendations for improvement to usability, design, content and conversion
- Oversee the client's social media strategy and subsequent responsibility for activity on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Flickr
- Instruct, train, and manage the Marketing Assistant in carrying out day-to-day digital marketing activities
- Instruct and manage the design team in carrying out day-to-day print design and develop their content development skills
- Plan a programme of research, analysis, and monitoring that will inform the work of the Marketing team and the client's Senior Leadership team
- Produce the client's annual Digital Marketing Plan
- Work closely with other marketing managers to make sure the client's digital collateral adheres to the one vision guidelines and utilises a range of techniques, including paid search, SEO, and PPC
- Monitor marketing performance against the annual Marketing Plan, and refine the plan as the year progresses in light of market changes
- Create the annual budget for the Digital Marketing team.
- Monitor the actual spend against forecast throughout the year
- Represent the Digital Marketing team at senior-level and executive-level meetings when the Head of Marketing is not available
- Line manage the Digital Marketing Officer in line with the client's objectives
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with this post, as deemed necessary
- A degree-level qualification
- A professional marketing qualification, or equivalent experience of working within a marketing experience
- Previous experience in a similar Digital Marketing role
- Detailed knowledge of marketing practices and techniques, including social and digital practices
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, email marketing, and social media
- Advanced computer skills, social media skills, and knowledge of database management
- Experience of managing budgets
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of education, including HE and FE
- Line management experience
- Database marketing
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79186124