Destination Marketing Manager - French Speaking
Job Title: Destination Marketing Manager - French Speaking
Location: Fulham, London, SW6
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent - Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
Since 2003, the company has enjoyed creating a different kind of international property company, one that challenges the norm. They now occupy their own unique space in the world of property, design & finance.
Property developers value their insight, investors value their expertise, property agents value their reach and they value the impact they have on these people and their life-changing property, investment and lifestyle decisions.
The company was founded on the idea of building bridges - cultural and communicative bridges - between investors, real estate agents, developers, second home purchasers and the many other entities, which make up this fast-paced and ever-changing sector.
Today, they are an international sales network and property investment advisory with six offices across five countries. They provide local property market knowledge on an international scale using the meticulous knowledge of their carefully nurtured network of property advisers. They use this insight to handpick but also design and curate the best possible property investment and second-home opportunities for their diverse range of multinational clients.
The role is a busy one working with time pressures, being part an enthusiastic growing team dedicated to excellence in a highly competitive business with a great team spirit.
The company is looking for a talented and ambitious Destination Marketing Manager to act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding or their property portfolio throughout their French destinations, i.e French Alps, South of France & Paris.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be a practical product & content marketer, with an impeccable taste for visual aesthetics as well demonstrable skills in creating analytical, emotive & persuasive content. The role requires excellent analytical skills, business acumen with the ability to forecast and interpret trends. You will be required to develop, manage and execute the product strategy to support the company's growth objectives.
You must enjoy working within a fast paced, B2C and B2B orientated environment, one where this hands-on position will allow for great ownership and creative thinking. You will need to be able to cope well under pressure and work on multiple projects at any one time.
The role is based within the London headquarters in Fulham. The ability to travel periodically is important as they have offices in Paris, Lisbon, Annecy (French Alps), Dublin and Rio de Janeiro, and their range of properties span even more destinations worldwide. Additional languages would be beneficial.
- Provide the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product. This involves printed and electronic promotional material and product training
- Act as first point of reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues across the company to address any issues that may arise
- Design market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions
- Work alongside marketing manager on product launches, eventually overseeing the whole property launch process
- Define a product strategy for the business and lead the development of new products, developing robust systems to control the product development process and road maps that are relevant to the company's international reach
- Take ownership of product information including sales collateral and property databases
- Drive product launches including working with marketing team, sales teams, and other team members
- Work alongside the Destination Advisers to report in weekly newsletters to agents & salespeople their personal views on markets they are responsible for
- Excellent business acumen and analytical skills, with the ability to forecast and interpret trends
- Proven experience in product management and development, branding and communication
- Exceptional copywriting skills and a creative mindset with the ability to create compelling and emotional stories to properly position and bring products to life and to market.
- As a brand champion, the ability to explain the visions and the benefits of the product to current and prospective clients.
- A track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Experience in digital marketing (SEO, PPC, social media) is a plus
- Excellent native-level written and verbal English, excellent French language skills, and additional language skills would be a distinct advantage
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Additional marketing qualifications beneficial (CIM or similar)
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Officer, Senior Marketing Officer, Marketing Specialist, Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Manager, Social Media Specialist, Marketing & Communications Manager, Communications Manager, PR Manager, Public Relations Manager, Social Media Manager, Hospitality Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Senior Marketing Executive, Bar Marketing Manager, Experience Marketing Manager, Product Development Manager, International Property Product Manager, International Investment Manager, Sales Manager may also be considered for this role.