Training Course Administrator
To support the training operation and maintain quality assurance in all aspect of training (preparation, delivery and evaluation)
To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the training rooms and admin support area.
To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the front office and reception area.
To liaise with all other areas of the business to ensure a prompt, professional and flawless service at all times.
This is a new and challenging role working for an international, private training school. Ideally you will have some experience in this type if industry although this is not essential.
Based within the front office and reporting in to the Operations Director, you will work as part of a small tean assisting in the successful delivery of training courses.
Qualifications and Professional Memberships
Qualification in business administration (or similar) would be desirable
Experience and Knowledge
Excellent client service and support
Excellent written communication skills
Excellent verbal communication skills both face-to-face and telephone
Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Highly professional approach both to work and to customersMain Responsibilities and Duties: A full range of administrative tasks will be performed by the successful candidate including the following:-
- Provide support for the operations team and trainers during training
- Assist in the implementation and review of the administration process
- Assist with delegate registration
- Maintain course attendance records and inform relevant parties when necessary
- Maintain filing systems - both paper and computer based
- Prepare joining instructions
- Assist in the efficient implementation and continual review of administrative and operational processes
- Prepare and communicate feedback to trainers in a timely manner
- Quality check and format course material produced by trainers (WORD, POWERPOINT and hand-outs)
- Ensure delegates’ material is prepared
- Maintain and manage organisation, functionality and readiness of the training rooms daily
- Support planning and organising training events in London and abroad
- Manage a Certification process with accrediting bodies
- Support proposal preparation when necessary
- Provide cover for administration and uphold all activities related to the maintaining the correspondence and customer support
- Assist with management of stock taking/ordering (stationery, catering supplies and promotional items)
This position is available immediately and so if you feel you are right for this role please forward your CV immediately.