Page Personnel are working in partnership with a leading UK business services organisation in Warrington to recruit for an experienced accounts assistant on a temporary to permanent basis. This role is varied and fast paced supporting an accountancy team of 5.
The client supplies products and services across the UK . With over 20 years of proven track record in their field this is a fantastic place to enhance your career. The business is recognised as in the top family owned companies across the UK and really pride themselves on the fantastic service and a rewarding working environment.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the accounts assistant role will include:
Process purchase ledger invoices, to include invoice entry, cost code allocation, general ledger postings and payments processing
- Validation of internal information (check all purchase invoices with proof of deliveries, purchase order and quotations)
- Process day to day cash book transactions and bank reconciliations
- Month end journal preparation to assist with management accounts
- Ledger closure c at the month end and balance sheet reconciliation
- Collaborating and building relationships with operations and day to day liaison with site managers to get precise information to enable smooth functioning of costing process
- Maintaining Company's Purchase Ledger on accounts system.
- Report on aged creditors and make a payment plan in agreement with Finance Director and Supplier to enable company to maintain sound cash flow
- Supplier Account Reconciliation, queries resolution and processing payments according to payment plan after receiving appropriate authorisation
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Have proven track record in similar role
- AAT studying - advantage
- Excel skills (including v look ups and pivot tables)
- Fantastic work ethic
- Experience in Sage 200 is advantage
This accounts assistant role will offer:
- £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Health care
- On site Parking
- Opportunity for permanent role