Digital Marketing Manager
Supporting the sales team, you’ll be at the heart of driving marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for the strategy, planning and managing the delivery of our marketing plans. You will be expected to be involved at all levels, including working with in-house teams, reporting on campaign activity, updating internal teams and organising promotional events and numerous exhibitions throughout the year.
This job is full of variety and you’ll need to be able to turn your hand to a multitude of tasks.
As the Digital Marketing Manager your duties will include:
• Creating strategic campaign plans for each area of the business, in line with the overall strategy.
• Content creation and management of outbound email marketing campaigns.
• Develop an inbound marketing plan that will drive traffic to the websites and increase conversions.
• Analysing current SEO and PPC campaigns to increase overall traffic and conversions.
• Creating a test plan to ensure we are constantly challenging our activity, ensuring we have content ready on time and ensuring our test activity is monitored.
• Develop a Facebook and Linked In advertising campaign to increase conversions and number of clients requesting demonstrations.
• Creating reports on the success of our activity, making recommendations for amends to the plan in line with sales forecasts and our agreed measures of success.
• Organising and planning of customer and prospect events, across key sectors including, pre-event, live-event and post-event marketing.
• Liaising and negotiating with relevant sponsors and advertising partners to ensure best value for relevant planned media and leverage any influence to secure speaker opportunities allowing us to demonstrate thought leadership.
• Attending digital marketing conferences to ensure we are kept abreast of the best practices, products and technologies.
• Work closely with the Managing Director to devise creative content ideas that will deliver against our KPIs.
• Working with the Business Development Managers to ensure feedback is provided on the success of marketing activities and to assist with fine tuning of the campaign.
• Create a loyalty and referral scheme for existing clients in order to receive recommendations and new sales leads.
• Design a weekly news bulletin that is emailed to new and existing clients.
• Graphic design skills to design leaflets, brochures, posters and other point of sale information.
• Interviewing of existing schools in order to gain great testimonials.
• Managing and reviewing our website analytics in order to increase conversions.
• Good telephone manner and confidence in being able to sell our suite of products to a potential client.
To be a successful Digital Marketing Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
• Ability to demonstrate key marketing skills to a marketing management level, obtained either agency or client side, where digital marketing has been a strong driver of marketing results.
• Experience in copywriting, press releases and art direction.
• Experience in presenting and writing reports.
• Demonstrable expertise with delivering multiple marketing activities both on and offline with measurable results.
• Strong interpersonal skills to work with individuals of various levels and backgrounds such as, Directors and senior and junior management, both technical and non-technical.
• Ability to make sound and logical decisions and choose appropriate courses of action based on the parameters of the situation.
• A passion for digital and an ability to manage a busy schedule.
• A person with good organisational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications.
• It is essential that this individual has an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing as well as a background in offline activity too – so the complete marketing mix.
• Understanding the importance of lead nurturing.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Marketing Automation experience.
• Proven track record of increasing conversions and ultimately revenue with previous companies.
• Be able to provide examples of previous campaigns.
• Some or all of the following/similar applications: Hubspot, Email Marketing, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign, Google Analytics, PPC, Facebook and Linked In advertising, CRM, Content Management Systems.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79191295