Motonet are a used car sales dealership looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our growing team in Coventry. This is an exciting and rewarding role in a small family business in the motor trade.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 5 years Accounts and Bookkeeping experience, preferably in the motor trade. Experience with Click Dealer or similar dealer management system would be an advantage.
- Ideally have a relevant qualification e.g. AAT Level 2 or above.
- Deliver excellent customer service and be an effective communicator.
- Understand deadlines and be able to apply the appropriate sense of urgency to all tasks.
- Have excellent data entry skills along with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Your main duties will be to:
- Manage and record all financial transactions including - purchases, sales, receipts and payments.
- Arrange sales invoices, receipts and payments.
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions.
- Complete VAT returns.
- Manage bank reconciliations.
- Perform month-end closings, Year-end and profit and loss.
- Deal with financial paperwork and filing.
This is a permanent position with an immediate start available and the potential to go to full time in the future. Working days and hours are flexible by agreement, but you will be required to work a minimum of 16 hours per week.
The successful candidate can expect a salary of between £17,000 and £20,000 (FTE) depending on experience.
If you are ready to make a change in your career then please submit your CV.