My client is currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their successful food and beverage production site on the outskirts of Lichfield.
Reporting to the Production Manager in a leading automated site you will work a 3 week rotating shift pattern and be responsible for:
* Responding to break downs on high speed automated machinery
* Diagnosing faults & resolving minor issues.
* Carrying out preventative maintenance on existing plant
As the successful Maintenance engineer it is important that you have:
* Experience within a maintenance role for similar food / beverage production environment
* Fault finding experience with Plcs inc Siemens S7 & Alan Bradley
* City & Guilds / HNC or HND in Maintenance Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
* 17th Edition Electrical Qualification
This is a chance to be a big part of a very established company with continued growth plans, to apply please send your CV to the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.