EVENTS & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER - FTC UNTIL JUNE 2018 - c£44K PRO RATA
A professional membership body is looking to recruit an Events & Communications Manager to be responsible for organising high-profile events and assisting with all communications activity.
Key Responsibilities for the Events & Communications Manager:
- Assist with the organisation, management and delivery of several specialised events throughout the year.
- Assist with cross-departmental budget planning, and carry out various financial tasks.
- Manage the branding for events and assist with PR and promotion.
- Support the media teams and key communication projects.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience for the Events & Communications Manager:
- Educated to degree level.
- Previous experience working in a similar role, managing projects and events.
- Experience of financial processes and budget management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong IT skills and proficient using Microsoft Office packages.
- Some out of hours working and travel may be required.
Salary and Benefits for the Events & Communications Manager:
- c£43,000 - £44,000 pro rata
- Full time working 9am - 5pm
- This is maternity cover, and a fixed term contract until June 2018
- 25 days’ annual leave pro rata
- Based in SW1
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.