Arena International Events Group is looking for a Marketing Administrator to join its expanding events marketing team. Headquartered in London, UK, Arena International is part of a fast-growing global media group which provides critical business intelligence on key sectors and economies.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join an international events company as a Marketing Administrator. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, primary responsibilities will be to support the marketing team with administrative duties that will enable the function to deliver effective campaigns and hit targets. You will also be required to work closely with the Marketing Manager on ad-hoc tasks such as data entry, competitor and product analysis and management reporting in order to assist with the swift delivery of projects.
Duties will include:
- Processing daily sales orders for the team
- Updating Excel spreadsheets for campaign tracking and management reporting
- Inputting data into the CRM system to help build the company database and provide leads for the sales teams
- Liaising with other members of marketing and finance to respond to customer queries and requests as they arise
- Supporting with the updates of event websites
- Assisting with the production of marketing collateral for some of the flagship conferences
- Posting content and updating social media platforms
- Providing support to the Marketing Manager with projects and tasks when required
- Any other general administrative duties
- Well organised and efficient with the ability to work under pressure
- Accurate and excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and organise workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good level of IT competency, including use of Word and Excel
- A positive, enthusiastic and self- motivated individual who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Experience in a marketing or administrative position
- A degree in Business or Marketing is preferred but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to further both their marketing and administrative experience in a dynamic environment within a global business which continues to grow at an exciting pace.