Client Services Executive - Financial Services Firm
Our client is seeking a Client Services Executive to join their Financial Services Firm in Bristol.
- Prioritise and provide help and advice to clients & advisers in using products or services.
- Communicating courteously with clients & advisers by telephone, email, letter, electronic messaging, and face to face.
- Taking ownership of investigating and solving clients' problems.
- Working with all areas of the business to solve client or advisor queries or issues, and in particular the company’s back office and central investment team.
- Handling client complaints with empathy, sincerity and pragmatism.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with clients, both confidentially and securely.
- Producing written information for clients.
- Build and maintain knowledge of products or services and keeping up to date with changes.
Skill and experience required:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluid thinker with the ability to deal with issues and pressure situations both calmly and effectively.
- Ability to work with all parts of the business.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Previous financial services experience preferable.
- Familiarity with Investments and in particular, discretionary fund management would be helpful (not essential)
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail.
For more information about this role, please get in touch.