Supply Quality Engineer
I am now looking to recruit a Super Quality Engineer for my client based in Doncaster. My client are now looking to recruit a professional, Quality Engineer with primary focus to be in the supplier supply chain with the aim of providing quality, regulatory and technical skills on process and product validation. This role will be plant based activities at the state of the art facility in Doncaster.
Based at the state of the art facility in Doncaster my client provides energy-efficient solutions that help customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. My client sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
With a bias towards the supply chain, the successful candidate will instigate a quality culture across the business using the current Quality System which contains known quality tools and techniques to continually improve, monitor, develop, communicate and maintain robust quality activities.
Supply Quality Engineer
- Monitor suppliers to ensure robust problems solving activity takes place for supplier concerns.
- Identify, implement and monitor Supplier performance measures and drive subsequent improvement activities.
- Ensure adherence to quality deliverables, developing and implementing a range of systems to ensure customer expectation is continuously satisfied.
- Facilitate and lead 8D process improvement processes using a variety of Quality and Continuous improvement tools, including Six sigma, lean Manufacturing, 5S, SPC, Engineering Studies, Gauge R&R, FMEA etc.
- Develop and recommend improved working methods and procedures to facilitate the control and improvement of business processes.
- Continuously improve customer satisfaction by ensuring open communication and resolution of issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure adherence to relevant legislation and certification, including co-ordination and facilitation of regulatory, customer and supplier inspections and audits taking responsibility for any relative non conformances and corrective actions.
To apply for the Supply Quality Engineer based in Doncaster you will have/be:
- Educated to degree or equivalent standard in an engineering related discipline.
- HNC or equivalent electronics qualification with ability to fault find to component level
- Supply chain commercially astute.
- Supplier Quality Assurance.
- 8D, APQP, PPAP, MSA, ISO 9001, Internal Audit, External Audit, Six Sigma, SPC and PFMEA, etc.
- Quality Manufacturing / engineering background.
- Ability to investigate and drive to root cause.
- Strong willed persistence to get things done.
- Team player and able to work on their own initiative and an ability to effectively manage relationships with multiple parties.
- High level attention to detail.
- Analytical & Problem Solving skills.
- Report writing MS Office - intermediate/advanced user of excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- PC Skills - understand and ability to use ERP systems.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities - internal promotion, whenever possible
Please note that by applying for this role you will be subject of background screening.