Employee Benefits Administrator
My Client is currently looking for an Employee Benefits Administrator to join their team in Aberdeen.
The successful candidate will provide support to clients, line management and the Employee Benefit Consultants, through timely and efficiently dealing of incoming and outgoing post, new business processing, day to day running of Employee Benefit schemes, client reviews, client meeting preparation, filing and maintaining records electronically.
- Support your Line Manager in compliant service delivery
- Continually develop your professional learning
- Day to day running of existing and new EB clients schemes liaising with clients and company contacts as required
- Ensuring all business complies with company and Regulator requirements
- Maintaining accurate databases of client information
- Administering auto enrolment schemes for existing corporate clients
- Proactively deals effectively with queries from clients, advisers, colleagues and product providers
- To ensure that work is correctly prioritised and that agreed deadlines are met
- Ensure client records are accurate and kept up to date as per the company procedures
- Ensure all dealings with colleagues and clients are carried out in a professional and courteous manner
- Maintain all standards of performance as required by the company
- Deals effectively with providers using any relevant means of communication, such as email, letter, fax or phone regarding new and existing business transactions
- Maintain a strong working relationship with all employers that you work alongside to become a key contact point
- Proactive, enthusiastic and driven approach
- Adopt a positive, supportive attitude
- Work well under pressure maintaining attention to detail
- Adopt an organised approach with the ability to prioritise work
- Clear concise communication skills at all levels
- Possess numeracy, literacy and basic IT skills
- Previous Financial Services experience required in particular on the Employee Benefits side
- Any CII exams achieved or working towards any exams a benefit
For more information please contact Graeme Hyland.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.