A large, multi-national business services company based in the outskirts of Birmingham is searching for an ambitious, talented and proactive Finance Analyst to strengthen its commercial finance team.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will analyse business trends and patterns as well as reporting procedures for this new business, implementing your suggestions to provide improved commercial and strategic information to operational management quickly and accurately.
Business partnering with several budget holders, you will also make recommendations based on your analysis of various financial performance areas directly to operations to drive profitability very quickly.
Ideally, you will:
- Ideally be part-qualified (ACCA, CIMA) with a strong academic record coupled with exceptional excel skills (the ability to manipulate large amounts of raw data quickly and effectively)
- Have experience financial analysis in a commercial finance environment in a fast-paced business
- Demonstrate excellent business partnering skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex financial information in a simple way to non-finance staff
In return, you will:
- Work for a growing, successful, ambitious and commercial business in a key strategic finance role
- Benefit from working closely with the Finance Manager in a challenging role, developing your commercial and operational finance acumen considerably
- Receive excellent prospects of rapidly progressing your career in a large national business
This is an excellent opportunity for a part-qualified Accountant to develop their commercial finance and business-partnering experience in a fast-paced, ambitious and margin-focussed international business.