Senior Accountant Exciting Role
I have met my clients at their office you instantly realise this is something very slightly different. Below is listed some of the skill requirements for the successful candidate:
- ACCA / CIMA qualified with minimum 3 years practice experience.
- Experience of accounting using the FRSSE and soon to be FRS102 for small entities.
- Excellent IT skills including Xero and Excel
- Ability to lead a client team and to inspire junior staff
- Delegate workload, ensure timely delivery of work and meet team KPI's.
- Self-motivated with a drive to achieve and a passion to deliver top quality work
- Excellent time management, organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills - in person and written
- Outstanding attention to details
- Experience of working with start-up companies and or SME's
- An interest in the technology industry
- Outgoing and sociable.
If you feel the above fits your profile and you are interested in joining a practice who can offer you a fantastic remuneration package contact Callum MacRae on 0207 269 6369 or email email@example.com All enquiries are dealt with in the strictest of confidence and I am available outside of working hours to discuss this and other exciting roles in greater detail!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance