Registered Nurse - Ward
Registered Nurse - Ward
Salary £24,000 - £31,000 DOE
Our client is an extremely well respected private healthcare providor with a private hospital located in West Sussex. They are actively looking for a Registered Nurse to join their busy ward. Our Client trusts their nurses to use their own judgment and skills. As a result, they're respected and valued as professionals. With us, you get to work on a very varied caseload, so you'll need to draw on all your skills to ensure each individual patient receives the high quality of care they deserve.
You'll be part of a close-knit team headed by our matron, who provides the foundation and lead for the patient centered care. And, with our clients consultant-led service, you'll be working directly with some of the best clinical talent around, gaining experience with new practices, equipment and facilities. These are maintained to a high standard - Our client takes great pride in their low infection rates and high CQC scores.
As a Registered Nurse, you will provide clinical care working closely with all disciplines to ensure the promotion of high standards for all patients requiring all aspects of preoperative, perioperative and postoperative care, following appropriate training encompassing a variety of specialities ensuring patients are appropriately monitored and cared for pre and following their surgery and ensure patients are fit and discharged from the unit appropriately
- Experience as a Registered Nurse
- A Nursing Degree
- Evidence of ongoing personal development throughout your career
Nice to Haves
- Clinical experience in Orthopaedics, Inpatient Services and Day Surgery Nursing/ Pre Operative Assessment a Mentorship qualification will set you apart from the rest
As a thank you for your passion in delivering exceptional patient care, we'll care for your career, with rewards and opportunities that aren't just good - they're exceptional.
- A salary that gives the NHS a run for their money
- Annual colleague bonus
- A generous pension scheme
- 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays) to enjoy some well deserved R&R
- Private medical and dental
- Childcare vouchers
- Free onsite gym
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- A free lunch (turns out there is such a thing!)
- A catalogue of unique training courses, from IT skills to leadership training with a twist
- The opportunity to make a real difference, without the red tape. Committed to improving the care of patients, you'll have high expectations and deliver a service to match.
For more information and or to apply please call Jenna O'Rourke on and or email