Workshop LEEA Engineer
Workshop LEEA Engineer - Salary up to £33,500 DOE, with NO weekend work! An exciting opportunity to join a national hire company, based at their depot near Northwich, where you will be required to deliver and collect the equipment from customer sites, in which a company van will be provided.
- As the workshop LEEA engineer, servicing and repairing all types of lifting gear attachments/products including hoists and shackles
- 50% of your job role will involve delivering and collecting the equipment from customer sites.
- Demonstrate the equipment to staff and customers
- To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time
- Maintain Health and Safety to Company standards
To Be Succesful:
- You must have LEEA part 1 as a minimum.
- You must hold a Full UK driving license.
- Your previous job role will include lifting engineer, workshop lifting gear engineer, workshop LEEA engineer or mobile lifting gear engineer.
- You must have previous experience working on similar equipment such as chain blocks, hoists, and shackles.
You will be joining a well-established hire company who supply market leading crane and lifting equipment to the construction and related sectors. Due to their ongoing success, they are seeking an experienced workshop LEEA engineer, who can use their initiative, and work well under pressure, providing outstanding customer service.
- Monday to Friday working hours.
- NO weekend work.
- Any overtime would be paid at an additional rate
- Salary up to £33,500 depending on experience.
- Early finish Friday!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79188951