19,000 - 21,500 | Bath
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic candidate to join a successful firm as an AP Assistant. As an AP Assistant, you will report to the Finance Manager and will be vital to ensuring the accurate running of the Accounts Payable. This is a great opportunity to join very busy accounts department which is a part of a motivated and professional finance team. I am looking for a candidate who can start imminently or on a very short notice.
As a AP Assistant, your responsibilities will comprise but not be limited to:
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Producing BACS payment runs
- Dealing with all supplier queries
- Monitoring and investigate any unallocated payments
- Ensure all issues are resolved by month end deadlines
- Other ad-hoc projects within the business
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Have previously worked in accounts payable
- Have experience of performing supplier statement reconciliations
- Have previously dealt with large volume invoices
- Have a good telephone manner and being a good team player
- Good time management skills
- Have a strong excel skills.
For the successful candidate, this position will offer a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to work within a very dynamic working culture.