Physics Teacher - Academic Year 2018/19
Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting Physics teachers for a major client of ours based in the UAE. These positions are due to start the Academic Year of 2018/2019
This is a great opportunity to work abroad and earn a Tax Free Salary!
- Exercise leadership by taking personal responsibility for monitoring and assessing the progress of all learners
- Maximize efficiency, maintain discipline and morale, promote teamwork, plan, communicate, focus on results, evaluate progress, and make constant adjustments to their professional practice
- Use a range of strategies to promote positive relationships, cooperation, and purposeful learning in the classroom
- Engage learners in individual and cooperative learning activities that help them develop their knowledge, skills, understanding and attitudes for learning
- Organize, allocate, and manage the most appropriate educational resources to facilitate active and equitable engagement of learners in productive tasks
- Use a range of teaching and learning strategies to engage learners in active learning opportunities that promote the development of critical thinking, problem solving, and performance capabilities and that help learners assume responsibility for identifying and using learning resources
- Use formal tests, responses to quizzes, evaluation of class assignments, learner performances, projects, and standardized achievement tests to understand what learners know
- Prepare learners for qualifications and external examinations
- Participate in and support extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary system of the institute
- Uphold the Institute’s code of conduct and all school policies
- Undertake such other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by the institute.
- 1-3 years’ of experience in his/her field based on proven experience in a reputable institute/school and the candidate’s GPA.
- Industrial experience in the subject area is preferred
- Bachelor degree in the curricular subject from a recognized university. Masters degree is preferred
- Teaching Certificate / Diploma from a recognized university or equivalent.