Mid-Level Developer x 2 -C#/MVC/REST/SQL - Berkshire - £45k
URGENT x 2 DEVELOPERS are currently required by a growing tech firm in Bracknell. The workload is focused on a centralised solution which works on millions of devices spread around the globe. This product is developed on Windows in C#, with extensive use of .NET and Entity Framework.
Various technologies are used on both the front and the back end: the industry standard REST protocol; MVC 5 and JQuery; a Microservice architecture, using message queues.
You will be expected to work according to the principles and values of Agile and Scrum. Develop, test and integrate new features and improvements, meeting Definition of Done and satisfying all the acceptance criteria.
- Investigate and fix bugs as part of the Sprint.
- Work in a Scrum team, attending all the ceremonies, including the daily stand-up meeting, and updating the team's Scrum board
Skillset needed for the Job:
- Experience of Design, Development, Test and Documentation in a technical product development environment.
- Strong C# and .NET development skills.
- Strong Entity Framework and SQL Server knowledge and experience
- Experience of developing SOA solutions using REST with JSON.
- Work on scalable web applications.
- Experience of improving performance at scale.
- Solid knowledge of ASP.NET, MVC 5, HTML 5, AJAX, JQuery.
- Unit testing.
- Familiarity with Git or other distributed source control system.
Would you like to be considered by an extremely ambitious and growing company based in Berkshire who offer a fantastic working environment and challenges on a daily basis? If the answer is Yes, send me your CV now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79191092