Hales Group are recruiting for a Care Coordinator to be based in our Watford office.
- Taking new Service Users referrals from social workers and private Service Users
- Planning and allocating Care Workers to Service Users, managing their workload, adhering to Hales Group policies and principles and legislation relating to Working Time Regulations
- Answering and monitoring incoming telephone calls
- Liaising with and providing support to Senior Carers /Supervisors working within allocated area
- Responsible for all data input relating to specified area as changes occur
- Ensuring that holiday/sickness and emergency calls are assigned
- Ensure all holiday requests are available, and entered onto the computer system
- Updating records of Service Users and Care Workers on an on going basis
- Monitor Service Users that are in hospital/respite
- Preparation of reports as required
- Processing amendments on timesheets/payroll report on a weekly basis
- Referencing potential Care Workers prior to employment in line with company policy to ensure they are of a satisfactory standard
- Applying for and ensuring all criminal records checks and protection of vulnerable adults checks are carried out prior to employment
- Maintaining all office policies, procedures and systems including TAG
- Conducting effective recruitment of Care Workers, ensuring accurate paperwork is maintained including application form, health declaration, etc.