A forward thinking Accountancy firm, based in Chandlers Ford, is seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their existing team.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for processing and managing end to end client payrolls, within a busy and vibrant department.
In return, the successful applicant will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, including additional holiday, flexible working, annual bonus scheme, PMI and life assurance. The Company also offer a company pension scheme, childcare vouchers, a cycle to work initiative, health screening, holiday trading and an advantage discount scheme.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to build rapport and relationships at all levels
- Able to work under pressure
- Proactive and efficient
- Excellent knowledge of payroll processes and legislation
- Exposure to auto enrolment
- Experience of STAR Payroll Professional (ideally but not essential)
- Experience within an Accountants or bureau environment (ideally but not essential)
- Hold a payroll qualification (ideally but not essential)
- At least 2 years' Payroll experience
As part of the team, you will be able to participate in many social events such as the annual Summer and Christmas party, 6-a-side football games, go-karting, charity fun runs, golf afternoons and curry nights. The company also takes corporate responsibility very seriously and supports local charities with numerous fund raising events each year.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client, a respected firm of Chartered Accountants, based in Chandlers Ford between Southampton and Winchester with over 30 years' experience of servicing businesses across the region. They value the individual contribution of every member of the team.