We are currently looking for a Marketing Executive to join a rapidly expanding team working for a well-recognised IT solutions organisation.
As well as being a budding Marketing Executive, you will need to be extremely analytical, a whizz with data and have experience using CRM systems and data base management. As a database and Marketing Executive you will manage and deliver the full end-to-end process of "lead management" from marketing campaigns through to sales.
You will be fully responsible for the ownership of the "lead management" cycle and data quality/accuracy when allocating leads to sales.
It is essential that you already have experience working with data and CRM systems and that you have advanced excel skills (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s and data matching). You will also possess excellent report writing and communication skills.
IT would be amazing if you also had the following experience:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Pivotal
- Awareness of marketing automation platforms (Marketo)
Processing of new leads to ensure the 'fast flow’ of leads to telesales / telemarketing from data matching to lead upload into multiple CRMs
- Qualification of new contacts to ensure data completeness; ensuring quality of information and relevance to ensure they are correctly routed to the appropriate sales areas
- Work with sales to ensure that campaign data and call out lists are selected and targeted effectively to maximise ROI
- Manage the entry/upload of new data into CRMs from multiple sources - web, third-parties
- Assignment of leads to the correct marketing campaigns
- Daily management and processing of webform enquiries
- Daily lead loading and bulk lead uploads from marketing campaigns and events into multiple CRMs
- Collate, track and manage rejected leads and ensure they are correctly processed back into the CRM
- Improve data quality (maintain, update and match data across multiple CRM systems)
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly lead processing reports
If you have all the necessary skills and experience to fulfil this role, then we would love to hear from you. You will be rewarded with an excellent benefits package and a structured and progressive career path with a forward thinking organisation