Office Refurbishment / Fit-Out
£50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
Our client is a well established design & construction organisation and is now seeking a proactive Project Manager to join their team. This role will suit a passionate, self-motivated and industry experienced individual who will to join a friendly, fast paced and growing team.
You will be playing an integral role in leading a team and owning a project from planning to post implementation ensuring that all deliverables are achieved to time, ensuring that all projects are completed within budget and meet high quality standards; whilst being accountable for site health and safety standards and building regulations.
- Plan the critical path of the project in terms of costs, labour, materials ensure that the project plans are documented
- Lead day to day operations within the project from ensuring the correct material turns up before a job, to explaining the work ethics and activities to colleagues.
- Report project status as and when required
- Plan and arrange visits to existing and new potential clients
- Develop and sustain effective working relationship with a wide range of stakeholders from contractors, to labourers, to suppliers and all relevant project resource
- Resolve any conflict on site using a wide range of management techniques which enable progress to stay on track
- Lead and develop the project team resulting in high levels of motivation and drive to get the job done as well as on site development to enhance team capability
- Set objectives for the project team and regularly monitor progress against these objectives
- Monitor resource levels and flag up where resource shortages are impacting project progress
- Produce reports on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever substantive actions are required
- Manage the project budget by closely monitoring all project costs
- Ensure all stakeholder use the correct project documentation
- Ensure that a quality assurance strategy id executed effectively across the projects
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as a Project Manager with proven Risk Management/Budget management experience. You will have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project/Prince applications as well as solid communication and time management skills.
Candidates applying for this role should also have office Fit Out refurbishment or similar experience.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7328