Senior Visual Merchandising Manager
As the Senior VM Manager, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of the Visual and POS Strategy, alongside the Head of Visual Merchandising, across all fascia.
To be the main point of contact for the Head of Visual Merchandising to ensure a seamless flow of communication with the Area VMs and Retail. This role will be Field and Office based.
- Responsible for the maintenance and implementation of the Visual marketing critical path for the field teams.
- Management of the delivery of the Model Store strategy and process across fascia, working with Area VM managers on the best way to cascade, Ensuring a high level of visual execution is achieved across all areas.
- Responsible for the development of the Area VM Manager team, and maintain and improve employee engagement
- Responsible for maintaining relationships and driving consistency of brand visual proposition across all regions, working closely with the Head of Retail. Ensuring regular contact and communication of company activity.
- Accountable for rolling out to Area VM Managers, visual training and development tools, to deliver a consistent level of visual excellence.
- To have regular communication with retail colleagues and partners in training provided and needs.
- Regular store visits across all areas
- Work alongside the Head Office team, by ensuring that any changes in ways of working and visual principles within the guidelines, is able to be delivered through to the relevant market visual teams and retail teams for the success of further business investment.
- Responsible for additional ad hoc duties as reasonably required by the business, and problem solve issues as they arise.
Knowledge, skills and behaviours required:
- Have at least 5 years knowledge of visual merchandising preferably at a senior level.
- Excellent Visual skills, strong eye for detail
- Organised and efficient
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple projects.
- Understands the need to balance visual merchandising with commercial needs of the business.
- Good understanding of PC skills, windows 7+, Apple Mac programs.
- Significant Visual experience
- Excellent communicator
- Great influencing and negotiating skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Positive outlook with a can do attitude