Motor Account Executive
We have a great opportunity for an Account Executive to work on our Motor account, in this exciting time of growth & transformation here at Endsleigh.Role
The Motor Account Executive will support the Motor Proposition Manager in the management of overall customer value, conversion and retention in order to achieve or exceed Plan Profit and Return on Investment (ROI) targets for the account. They will also develop and implement solutions in order to drive improved value and volume of our customer base. Some key accountability for the Motor Account Executive will include:
- Assist in the implementation and delivery of the motor strategy
- Support in proposition development for the account, working in conjunction with Marketing and Insurer Trading teams to ensure Endsleigh is delivering transformational and innovative thinking in the market.
- Identify new opportunities for new and existing target customer segments, maintain a close eye on external market and bringing actionable competitor analysis
- Help design suitable motor products and bring them to market
- Identification and investigation of performance trends, resolving or escalating any issues accordingly
The Motor Account Executive will deliver the Proposition Development priorities in line with the overall B2C strategy for the business. The successful Motor Account Executive will have/be:
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Innovative and creative
- Motivated, reliable and trustworthy
- Resilient and calm under pressure, thrive and perform well in a diverse, commercial and fast paced environment.
- Able to influence and communicate effectively at all levels.
- A strategic thinker, with meticulous planning and organisation skills.
- A proficient user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Based within commuting distance of Cheltenham, or willing to relocate.
- A willingness to learn and become an expert in Motor insurance
- Ideally has experience in Motor Telematics
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a highly social team culture and competitive salary. We will offer you a fantastic benefits package which includes a defined contribution pension scheme where Endsleigh will contribute 4% of your pensionable salary increasing to 8% at 5 years’ service, and rising again to 12% in year 10. In addition we have a Life Assurance scheme and a number of additional benefits through our Flexible Benefits Scheme.
You will start with 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service.
Our Head Office site also has excellent facilities including various lunch and cafe options, a gym and other sporting facilities.