Location: London E6 7FF
Salary: £15,000 - £18,000 Depending On Experience
Working hours: 08:00 to 16:30 Monday to Friday
About our client:
Established in 1967, our client is a London-based bullion merchant dealing in Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium and Rhodium. In addition to producing its own minted bars in various sizes, they also offer clients metal account facilities in both allocated and unallocated form. With further divisions for refining, "melt & assay", storage, industrial products, numismatic coins and wedding rings, our client is the only company in the UK that can rightly claim to be a true all round expert and one-stop-shop for all precious metal needs.
The company employs over 60 people and operates primarily out of 30,000 sq. ft of high security premises near City Airport.
The Refinery Assistant role:
Refinery Assistant required to join a small team operating a well-established precious metals refinery based in East London. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established business and to learn, grow and develop with the role.
Refinery Assistant Duties will include:
- Operating furnaces
- Loading feedstock into the refining tanks
- Monitoring of refining process
- Processing of refined material
- Treatment of waste material
The idealRefinery Assistant will need:
Some heavy lifting will be required. Safety equipment and full training will be provided.
Previous experience would be a definite advantage, but not necessary.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be self- motivated with the desire to learn
- Be a strong team player who can work well under pressure, use initiative, meet deadlines and prioritise your workload effectively
If you feel you’re suitable for this Refinery Assistant role then PLEASE APPLY TODAY!!