Solutions Architect, North Norwich, up to £33,000pa (DOE) Comprehensive Benefits
R13 recruitment are currently searching a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation, based in North Norwich. The role is an exciting opening to lead a small team of developers, supporting and designing a wide variety of applications and IT Solutions using C# .NET database driven development.
You will be responsible for leading the team through the development phase of each project and interface between the business and its customers for all IT matters. Supporting the business by resolving operational and customer incidents within agreed SLA’s, assisting the team to meet this through knowledge sharing and providing analysis, insight and problem solving experience.
You will assist the project delivery team by providing clear delivery tasks and milestones for all IT solutions and ensuring the team understands, clearly communicates progress and immediately raises any issues with regard to delivery commitments.
You would be working on a large range of projects and taking on responsibility for seeing your work through from conception to delivery. This is a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic and adaptable Lead Developer / Architect with strong problem solving skills and the ability to work in an ever evolving environment with IT solutions to develop and complement existing systems, but also show a wider appreciation for the business and its customers.
- Lead the design, development, testing and implementation of IT technology solutions
- Define and design technology solutions within the agreed enterprise architecture
- Ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future IT capability
- To identify communicate and lead change effectively.
- Assist in the development of the enterprise architecture
- Deliver tested, quality, robust solutions within agreed scope & budget
- Effective absence management including return to work discussions.
- Support Incidents to be resolved within agreed SLA
- Ensure all required documentation is created and kept updated at all times, including but not limited to: Change documents, diagrams, Test plans, Test evidence
- To communicate delivery commitment progress and any issues.
- Proactively engage self and to deliver all KPI’s to meet customer demands.
- To establish a constructive, impactful and collaborative relationship with colleagues, customers and manufacturers to attain successful delivery.
- To manage own development and those of your team members adopting a culture of continuous improvement.
- Evaluates information to generate effective solutions in motivation of team
- Ability to compile and deliver decision making information to business whilst taking proactive steps in relation to this.
You will have:
- Successful track record of IT Solution delivery.
- Solid experience of Application Development & Programming.
- Previous experience in an IT development team leadership position.
- Previous use of Microsoft tools including Visual Studio (2013, 2008) and SQL server.
- Experienced to manage multiple projects with the ability to prioritise work in an ever evolving technical environment.
- Willingness to learn and develop with new technologies and processes.
- Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving under your own initiative.
- Deadline aware with ability to seek and identify efficiency improvements that deliver benefit to the business.
Offices are based in North Norwich, offering a basic salary up to £33,000pa (DOE), along with a highly comprehensive benefits package.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.