I am looking for an Artworker to join a growing retail design agency in Leicestershire. This agency is reachable via public transport and car from Leicestershire, Coventry, Birmingham, Nottingham and Derbyshire.
This design agency is best known for their innovative and unique retail designs and with their enviable client list this agency has some globally recognisable brands that they work with. Producing outstanding and captivating designs from shop in shop, retail interiors and in store graphics you will be a part of an award winning team.
I am looking for an Artworker that is all about the attention to detail to offer support throughout various different projects, working as support to the studio team, working within an open plan and creative environment that is newly refurbished and very modern.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- A thorough understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Create well designed material that fulfils the client brief
- A team player in a busy department
- Set up artwork ready for print in line with production requirements.
To be considered for this Artworker position, you need to demonstrate you:
- Have experience working to tight timescales and deadlines.
- Have a natural ability to develop beautiful layouts and as well as having a meticulous eye for detail.
- A methodical thinker that can remain calm under pressure when deadlines are tight.
- Can work well as part of a dedicated and collaborative team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Artworker with at least 2-3 years' experience to join a Design Agency that is constantly growing and evolving.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Artworker role then you must showcase a portfolio that is packed full of beautifully artworked touchpoints to include, POS, in-store graphics, posters, leaflets and large format.
Artworker, Design Agency, Leicestershire, Up to £24,000, Perm, ASAP