Assistant Management Accountant
Permanent Opportunity - Assistant Management Accountant - Ripley based - £17,000 - £22,000 + Study Support
Your new company
Based in the engineering sector, currently turning over circa £15m per annum. Specialising in single source supply to the defence and nuclear engineering industry. You will be working within a team of qualified and non qualified accounts professionals.
Your new role
Reporting into the financial controller you will create and maintain accounting data for all company sub divisions. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Daily maintenance of cashbooks and bank reconciliations
- Maintenance of group purchase ledger with monthly control account and statement reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of management accounts and the month end process
- Responsible for creating detailed reports on costs, giving advice and guidance where needed.
- Maintenance of the Asset register
- Advice and assistance with Purchase and Sales Ledger
What you'll need to succeed
- Work accurately to tight deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Previous Accounts Experience
- ERP Systems Experience
- Intermediate Level Excel Skills
- AAT Qualified - Desirable
What you'll get in return
Salary up to £22,000 depending on experience, background and current qualifications. Support for further study e.g. ACCA or CIMA study. On the job support and training, as well as progression opportunities internally.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.