International Finance Manager - ( ACA/ACCA from top 20 Practice )
Our client is a fast growing Services and Technology company that help clients around the world with infrastructure, projects and growth. it is an entrepreneurial and changing environment which can offer excellent career progression.
Due to growth they are looking for a dynamic commercial Accountant that has been trained within a Top 10 Practice and looking for their first or 2nd move from practice.
This is a role that provides strong Financial Accounting / Reporting (IFRS) and Tax Accounting Services across the business as well as providing commercial support to business units and working on various projects. You will also lead tax reviews with local tax consultants.
A great combination of technical and commercial finance is needed and they expect this role to develop to the assistant to the EMEA FC within the company
Some Essential Functions Include
- Prepares both monthly management and statutory reporting for numerous entities in accordance with IFRS and local accounting standard across the globe
- Ensure all balance sheet recs comply with IFRS and accounting policies.
- Prepare working papers and work closely with external auditors.
- Working with local accountants globally on completing and filing all statutory compliance.
- Partners with business unit leaders and the various locations and stakeholders
- Help the commercial business teams understand and improve monthly management reporting.
- Improve existing financial controls and assist in standardizing them globally.
- Assist with annual budgeting and forecasting when needed
- Work with the intercompany team on process and FX reporting for the group.
A good commercial and business approach is needed in this role and it will provide a great platform to be recognised and rewarded in the company.