talentdesk are recruiting for an entry-level Designer to join our well-established client based in Cambridge. Joining a busy marketing and design team you will be responsible for:
- Interpreting and understanding internal client needs
- Keeping internal clients updated on development of their requirements
- Developing creative concepts and ideas
- Using rough sketches to illustrate ideas
- Working on layouts and artwork pages for print and digital publication
- Adapting and developing templates in Microsoft Office
- Being point of contact for the designed materials library
As Designer you will have a flair for creativity and design with a keen attention to detail strong communication skills to liaise with internal team members and provide recommendations/ ideas on design. With a methodical approach to working you will have recently graduated from a design based degree or college course and will be confident using the Adobe Create Suite to include InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Please ensure when applying for this position that you provide a portfolio of work which can be discussed at interview.