Senior IFA Administrator
My Client is currently looking for a Senior IFA Administrator to join their team in Wilmslow.
- First point of telephone contact for client/provider enquiries
- Supporting one of the Directors and other members of staff
- Maintaining client records on 1st Software (the client database) and keeping paper files in good order
- Preparing online quotes for various product types
- Processing investment sales/purchases ensuring the database and clients are kept up to date and seeing transactions through to completion
- Entering commission on transactions
- Completion and collation of enclosures for suitability letters/investment reports
- Online submissions of life, pension and investment products
- Working to deadlines
- The successful candidates will be part CF/R0 qualified (or equivalent) and willing to study further
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.