Level 2 IAAS accredited Immigration Caseworker/NQ Solicitor
Role: Level 2 IAAS accredited Immigration Caseworker/ NQ Solicitor
An opportunity has arisen for a Level 2 IAAS Immigration NQ Lawyer/Caseworker to join a successful team. My Client is a well-established and highly reputable specialist firm based in East London which provides a range of Immigration, Human Rights and Asylum services to both its Private & Corporate clients.
The successful NQ Immigration Lawyer/Caseworker will be responsible for dealing with a range of Private Client and/or Corporate Immigration matters.
Owing to the nature of the clients, the quality of work produced is high level and the successful candidate must be up to date with legal developments and practice.
The successful Lawyer/Caseworker MUST also possess the Law Society Level 2 Immigration and Asylum Accreditation or higher.
Skills & Experience
- Must ideally be either a Qualified NQ Immigration lawyer or experienced caseworker
- Qualified Solicitors must hold a valid practicing certificate
- Ideally at least 2 years' experience within Immigration, Asylum and Human Rights law
- MUST be Level 2 Immigration and Asylum accredited
- Managerial or supervisory experience would be a bonus
- Language skills an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Practical, solution-focused approach
- Commercial awareness
- Comfortable with networking and business development activities
Apply now for Immediate consideration.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.