Application Support - Bespoke Software
POSITION: Application Support - Bespoke Software
SUITABLE FOR: First Line Support, Helpdesk Support, Technical Support, Junior IT Support, Systems Support
SALARY: £19,000 + 6% Bonus
Our client is a successful and progressive software provider and they are looking for a passionate, professional and driven individual to join their growing team.
The role is an Application Support / First Line Support / Helpdesk Support / Technical Support / Junior IT Support / Systems Support position working with the company’s bespoke payroll and HR software.
This is a great opportunity within their business and an exciting time to join their growing company. You need strong IT skills and exceptional customer service skills. As the role will involve supporting HR and payroll software, a knowledge of one or both would be desirable but is not essential.
The company welcomes candidates with a hardworking attitude who are looking to learn and can offer excellent career progression.
As Application Support / First Line Support / Helpdesk Support / Technical Support / Junior IT Support / Systems Support the following experience is essential -
- Experience using and supporting software packages
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer service skills
- Proven diagnostics skills (tested by scenario based questioning)
- Experience using Active Directory and knowledge of Microsoft Exchange
- Experience of using a web based call logging system
- Hold higher education certifications in Customer Services
- Experience of working within a service desk or contact centre/Help
- HR or Payroll knowledge
- Any transferable skills such as Customer training experience, interpersonal skills, communication skills etc.
As Application Support / First Line Support / Helpdesk Support / Technical Support / Junior IT Support / Systems Support you will be working on a busy Helpdesk, you will be providing 1st contact software support and troubleshooting to customers (end users and system support staff) typically by phone, e-mail and customer web portal.
Our client is a youthful and progressive I.T. company who are growing organically year on year. They offer challenging positions to intelligent, hardworking individuals, and actively encourage junior members to take up more senior roles as the company continues to expand. There are, therefore, excellent opportunities for career progression.
To apply: click on the Apply button below and upload your CV in word format
Please note: you MUST be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered