Sales & Marketing Undergraduate Placement
Undergraduate On track to achieve a 2.1 degree or above in a relevant Business, Management or Marketing course- Sales and Marketing 12 Month Placement Scheme – Apply now for July Start.
Our client is the only car manufacturer to have consistently produced cars in the UK for over one hundred years. Whilst their roots in the early days of automotive development give them plenty to celebrate, their success has always been founded on their forward thinking philosophy and drive for excellence.
A job with them could not only provide a sustainable career, but an opportunity for you to develop your skills amongst forward-thinking technology and people. Our client is not only a leading brand in the automotive industry but is also known and awarded as one of Britain’s top employers.
Their Undergraduate Placement Programme
Our client’s Undergraduate Placement Programme is a 12 month scheme for university students to gain hands-on experience with an industry leading company.
They offer a wide range of training in skills that are both technical and transferrable. Furthermore, our client also offers undergraduates real roles & responsibilities where they learn and develop life & work skills.
Under the Sales and Marketing Undergraduate scheme, you will be deployed to a specific role within the Sales and Marketing team where your focus can vary from assisting the Management group, coordinating Sales & Marketing related activities to developing social media strategies for various car programmes & new model launches.
You’ll have the chance to work on projects within your support area, find out how a leading organisation works, and get involved with the local community through their undergraduate community projects.
What THEY are LOOKING for?
A successful candidate for this role should have the following:
• On track to achieve a 2.1 degree or above in a relevant Business, Management or Marketing course
• Strong analytical ability
• A Pro-active Attitude
• Strong drive to learn and succeed, shows flexibility and willingness to learn
• Creative mind and excellent communication skills
What are the NEXT STEPS?
• Send your CV and Cover letter
• If you meet the requirements, you will then complete an Online Test
• If successful, they will schedule you for a phone interview and invite you in for an Assessment Centre
• Their Assessment Centres will take place from Dec 2017- March 2018
• Start Date for all successful students will be on 2nd July 2018
Apply as EARLY as possible to avoid disappointment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79195262