Coordinator - Recruitment
£18,000 - £23,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking at developing a career within recruitment and work for a large organisation that can offer strong career development.Resource Solutions:
Resource Solutions is a provider of Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) solutions.
Since 1997 we have helped many of the world's leading organisations improve the quality of their candidates, reduce recruitment costs and shorten their time to hire. As part of the Robert Walters Group our business has considerable resources at its disposal, operating from a network of 53 offices in 24 countries.
Our proven track record and unrivalled client base places us firmly at the head of the international recruitment process outsourcing market.Function:Post Offer Manager
The main purpose of this role is to support the Candidate, Recruitment Partner and Hiring Manager ensuring a timely and positive experience for all parties in the offer generation process.Responsibilities:To work closely with the Candidate, Recruitment Partner and Hiring Manager to make sure all procedures are followed and co-ordination of recruitment is fully covered and under control at all times. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Undertaking of SAP ID Check's
- Confirming that the necessary approvals have been gained and communicate with Direct recruiter / Internal Mobility Consultant / Recruitment Agency
- Build an offer grid and approvals in Taleo
- Collection of Satisfaction surveys
- Ensure all documentation is maintained in the Client's recruitment system and ready for Audit purposes
- Perform 1st day check-in with new hire and hiring manager
- Liaison with the PES team with regards to candidate screening
- Engagement with successful candidates re start date confirmation (1st day details)
- Interview feedback - liaison with Hiring Managers and uploading to Taleo (Internal system)
- Providing help desk service to the candidates during on boarding and ensuring all systems and building access is available on start date.
- Maintaining all central in-boxes and helplines as required and that all queries are responded to within SLA.
- Gain a strong understanding of the RS Remit within the client and work as an active team player in the team in achieving objectives and exceeding expectations
- Understanding of and work to all SLAs pertaining to the role
- Ensuring all candidate contact reflects the Client's brand and values
- Working to set time frames for daily and weekly deadlines and have attention to detail
- Ad hoc projects
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties.
The requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes.
If this role looks interesting please apply now or call Dianne Russell at Resource Solutions Recruitment.