A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the fastest growing providers of Financial Services to businesses in the UK. Based from their office in Manchester, you will be responsible for the day to day management of a portfolio of Invoice Finance facilities throughout the North West.
Your key responsibilities as a Client Manager will include:
• Proactively managing client relationships, maintaining excellent levels of customer service.
• Undertaking client visits in line with agreed schedule with accurate and consistent reporting in agreed format and timescales. Undertake on boarding meetings prior to pay out and ensure all pre-commencement conditions are adhered to.
• Ensuring that all required risk-reducing actions are prioritised, adequately resourced and tracked to completion. Appropriately risk grading each client facility in accordance with the risk policy and escalate client/risk concerns through the appropriate internal channels.
• Ensuring that both monitoring and watch clients escalated to your line manager and reported on monthly.
• Previous experience managing a portfolio of clients.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload.
In return, the successful candidate can expect a competitive basic salary plus a range of additional benefits.